Now here in this informative article, we’re sharing you the guide to Unlock Bootloader Redmi Note 7 and Note 7 Guru easily. Since you guys know lately Xiaomi released the Redmi Note 7 and Note 7 Pro phones in Indian market with some of the best specs and features. And lots of users pre-booked the phone and some of them already get the phone in their hands. So this guide is for those users who want to root Redmi Note 7 and Note 7 Guru, to root on the telephone first you’ve got to unlock the bootloader of Redmi Note 7 and Note 7 Guru.
The process is quite straightforward and among the fastest approach to Unlock Bootloader Redmi Note 7 and Note 7 Pro. So let us begin and start the unlocking procedure for the bootloader on Redmi Note 7 and Note 7 Pro with the help of Mi Flash Unlock Tool.
- How To Unlock Bootloader of Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 [Complete Guide]
- How To Unlock Bootloader of Xiaomi Redmi Note 5/Note 5 Pro
About Redmi Note 7: The 6.3-inch LCD display produces decent colors and the brightness level is also quite good. The Redmi Note 7 has a dewdrop top notch, a telling LED in the chin and a hybrid SIM slot. It’s powered with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 SoC which offers very good app and gaming performance. The rear 12-megapixel camera to the Redmi Note 7 catches usable daytime shots. The 4000mAh battery around the Redmi Note 7 will last you a complete day on a single charge and there’s fast charging support also, however that charger doesn’t come included in the box.
About Redmi Note 7 Pro: The phone comes with a 6.30-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080×2340 pixels at a pixel density of 409 pixels per inch (PPI) and an aspect ratio of 19.5:9. Redmi Note 7 Pro is powered by a 2GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 processor. It comes with 4GB of RAM. The Redmi Note 7 Pro runs Android Pie and can be powered by a 4,000mAh non-removable battery. The Redmi Note 7 Pro supports Quick Charge 4+ fast charging. So far as the cameras are concerned, the Redmi Note 7 Pro on the backpacks a 48-megapixel primary camera having an f/1.79 aperture and pixel dimensions of 1.6-micron and a second 5-megapixel camera.
- Install Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro USB Driver / Redmi Note 7 USB Driver on the PC.
- Enable USB Debugging, OEM Unlocking & Add your account in Mi Unlock Status.
Steps To Unlock Bootloader Redmi Note 7 and Note 7 Pro:
First Step: Unlock Your MIUI Account for Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro-
- The first thing you need to do is going to the link: http://en.miui.com/unlock There it’s possible to get your unlock permissions from the MIUI Account you’re using. It’s better to use a Mobile Number based accounts compared to an E-Mail ID-Based account.
- Once you obtained a form, fill in your own details. Here you will have to mention why would you want to unlock your telephone bootloader. Otherwise, they may deny your application.
- Once you submit the application (few hours to a couple of days), they will notify you via SMS telling you your account is ready for unlocking.
Second Step: Download the MiFlash Tool For Xiaomi Note 7 Pro-
- Visit the same link from earlier: http://en.miui.com/unlock This time they’ll provide you a download link to your MiFlash tool.
- Download the zip file and then unzip it.
- Now, install the MI Drivers. Ensure you right-click the file and select Run As Administrator.
Third Step: Enable Developer Options For Xiaomi Note 7 Pro-
- On your Redmi Note 7 Pro, go to Settings > About Phone > Tap the MIUI Version 7-8 times.
- When you enable the Developer Options, a toast message will notify you.
- Currently, access Developer Options by visiting Settings > Additional Settings > Developer Options. Sign in with your MIUI Account. Ensure you use the exact same one from the very first step. Also, insert the SIM card of the exact same amount that you have made the MIUI ID with.
- Next, you need to use VPN to switch to China Servers. PlexVPN is your program which you can use to do that. If you’re using a later version of the program (compared to the attached one), pick China Line 2 at the server and press join.
Final Step: Unlock the Bootloader-
- On your pc, Click on the MiFlash tool and run it as secretary.
- Fill your MIUI account information, and the tool will assess if you’ve got a consent to unlock the bootloader. If everything is OK, then it is going to provide you with directions to link your device in fastboot mode. To accomplish this, press the volume down key + Electricity button until a fastboot display shows up.
- Currently, the MiFlash tool will ask you for permissions. Grant them, and you are almost there. In 7 minutes it must unlock your Redmi Note 7 Pro bootloader. In certain rare situations, it might show a message saying attempt after 72 or 360 hours. If that’s the case, you’ll need to wait and try again later.
Finally! In this way, you can successfully unlock the bootloader of Redmi Note 7 Pro/Redmi Note 7.