What can you do if you forget the pattern lock? You will likely glance at the”Phone was locked attempt again in 119 Minutes” mistake on the lock display and I know it isn’t a pleasant feeling, but it is time to take action. Is your Redmi/Mi Phone locked for good? Obviously, it isn’t it!
Do not worry, now I will show you how to unlock Pattern Lock from your Xiaomi Redmi or even Mi phone. Yes, the procedure here detailed has been analyzed and it is currently working for all Xiaomi apparatus and no unlock bootloader procedures or complicated downloads are needed! This is truly the easiest process to unlock your device and it comes as the ideal help for all those who have forgotten password, apologize for routine lock or screen lock on one of their the Xiaomi devices.
So, quit feeling so awful about it, but do it at this time!
Do not worry, today I will demonstrate how you can unlock/reset Password or Layout Lock from your Redmi or even Mi phone. It’s working for all Xiaomi smartphones (Checked!). No Flash & Don’t need to unlock bootloader! It’s an simplest process to unlock your device.
How To Unlock/Reset Pattern Lock in any Xiaomi Phones:
- One Laptop/PC
- USB Cable (From Mobile/Tablet)
- Mi PC Suite (Only for drivers)
- MI Password Remover (Download Here!)
- Turn off your Xiaomi Mobile.
- Press Power Key and Volume + Key, all together.
- When your Mi smartphone starts that time release Power Key but keep pressing Volume Key.
- Now you can see a screen like this on your Xiaomi Phone.
- Download the MI Password Remover.zip file from here.
- Unzip it! (Password for this is: MiNayeem )
- Copy or Move this file to your Computer/Laptop C: Drive.
- There will see four files. (adb.exe, AdbWinApi.dll, AdbWinUsbApi.dll & Mi Reset.bat)
- Download and install Mi PC Suite.
- Connect your device with your PC/laptop.
- Run “Mi Reset.bat” while the Xiaomi smartphone is in download or PC Suite mode.
- Now open “adb.exe”, type “adb reboot” and hit Enter Button!
Below is a Video Tutorial: