Xiaomi Redmi 3S and 3X are one of the best phones that the company has produced. The features of the phones are pretty amazing. You get a 5-inch display with an octa-core Snapdragon, excellent storage, and RAM features. But we are not here to tell you about the various features of the MIUI phones. We are here to tell you how to take screenshot in Redmi 3S device easily.
Taking Screenshot On Redmi 3S/3X Using Hardware Buttons
The first method to take a screenshot in your 3S or 3X phone is using the hardware buttons. This method might be a bit tricky, but you can get a nice screenshot if you follow the steps.
- Select the display of which you want to take the screenshot
- Now, press the “Power” button and the “Volume Down” button simultaneously and hold them for 2-3 seconds.
- Your screen will flash, indicating that the screenshot is taken. You can now release the buttons.
- Go to your Gallery and check whether the screenshot was perfect or not.
Taking Screenshot On Redmi 3S/3X Using Quick Settings Menu
The next option that you can use to take a screenshot is by using the Quick Settings Menu. All the MIUI phones have this particular feature. When you expand the notification bar, you see the quick settings menu. In this menu, there is an option called “Screenshot.”
When you want to take a screenshot of any particular thing, you can expand the notification bar and select the “Screenshot” option, and the phone will do the work.
Taking Screenshot By Redmi 3S/3X Using Fingers Swipe Down
One of the easiest ways to take a screenshot on any Android MIUI device is by swiping three fingers down on the screen. Using this fingerprint sensor gently on the device will capture the screenshot.
Taking Long Screenshot/ Scrollable Screenshot On Xiaomi Redmi 3S Prime
Source: Gadget Detail
Scrollable or long screenshots are pretty helpful when you have to capture the whole page but don’t want to take various screenshots of each part. Here are the steps that you need to follow to capture a long screenshot in your Xiaomi Redmi 3S Prime.
- Select the page on which you want to take a long screenshot
- Press the Volume Down and Power button of your MIUI device together for a long time.
- After a few seconds, you will see an animation in the top right corner of the screen. Click on the animation.
- Once you click on the animation, you will see various options. Select the “Extend” option from the menu
- Now, scroll down the page to the part of which you need the screenshot. Once you are done, click on the “Stop” button at the bottom of the display.
- Your phone has now successfully captured a long screenshot. You can check out the screenshot by going to your “Gallery” and then to the Screenshot folder.
These were the four different ways to capture a screenshot in your Redmi 3S/ 3X of any MIUI version. The best thing about the screenshots on these MIUI phones like Redmi 1S. Redmi 2S, etc. is that you can edit them as per your wish and then share them with your friends. Screenshots can help you out with tons of things in daily life. While in an online class, you can take a screenshot of the slides that your teacher provides you with.
Screenshots even help you to capture information from any particular website, which might help you shortly. While preparing for any presentations or seminars, you can refer to the information that you have captured with the help of screenshots. Instead of searching for the information from time to time, you can store it with the help of a screenshot.