Xiaomi Corporation is one of the Chinese multinational companies which is popularly known for its electronic gadgets. Xiaomi had earned its name in a brief period. Xiaomi Redmi 4 is one such model which is available at an affordable price. Check out the Xiaomi Redmi 4 score at Geekbench Browser.
Xiaomi deals with the customer to provide the best products at an affordable price so that every category of people can buy the product. Due to this strategy, they had secured a massive market in the technical field with high-tech models like Xiaomi Redmi 4, Redmi 3, etc., at affordable price.
The company also provides a customer service centre for repairing intelligent devices and gadgets. People were enquiring about solutions to the problems they faced with issues regarding Xiaomi Redmi 4 devices. If you want to format or hard reset your Xiaomi Redmi 4, you’re at the right place.
Master Format or Hard reset Xiaomi Redmi 4
Follow the steps to hard reset or apply the method of master format Xiaomi Redmi 4:
- Turn on the Xiaomi Redmi 4 by pressing the power button for a few seconds.
- Unlock the lock screen to show the “Unlock Interface” to use the phone.
- Charge the phone if the battery is below 20%. If the battery runs out during the process, your Xiaomi Redmi 4 phone may suffer severe damage.
- Try to backup all the critical data to google or save them at any external storage. After the master reset, all the data will be deleted from XIAOMI Xiaomi Redmi 4.
- After unlocking the screen, go to Settings Menu then general setting. After that, go to Backup-> Reset -> Factory Data Reset.
- Click on the ‘Reset Device’ option and then the “Delete All” option on your Xiaomi Redmi 4.
- After completing this process, your Xiaomi Redmi 4 will be hard reset or master reset.
Restore with hard reset or Recovery mode Xiaomi Redmi 4 (China)
Follow the steps to restore with hard reset or recovery mode Xiaomi Xiaomi Redmi 4:
- Ensure that the Xiaomi Redmi 4 battery is more than 40% and data backed up to google accounts.
- After that, power off the device.
- Then press and hold the Volume up + Power buttons of your Xiaomi Redmi 4 device at a time until the recovery mode interface pops up.
- When you see the logo of Xiaomi appears on the screen, leave the power buttons, but hold the Volume buttons till the recovery screen appears.
- Release all the buttons of your Xiaomi Redmi 4 when the recovery screen pops up.
- Then go to wipe data/ factory reset option using the volume down and press the power button to confirm it.
- Press the yes to delete all the user’s Data using Volume Down and the power button to continue.
- After completion of this process, I now reboot Xiaomi Redmi 4.
Both the terms factory reset and hardware reset use the settings menu of Xiaomi Redmi 4. Factory reset refers to restarting the entire Xiaomi Redmi 4 system, whereas hard reset refers to resetting the hardware in the system.
Factory reset will return your Xiaomi Redmi 4 device to the state it was in when you received a new device (excluding upgrades). It will reset the hardware of the Xiaomi Redmi 4 device to eliminate minor annoyances or a screen lock. Which method you want to take depends on your “mistakes” and how serious they are. But make sure to charge the battery of your Xiaomi Redmi 4 fully. That’s all you need to know to format or restart Xiaomi Redmi 4.