There may be various reasons for which you would like to delete your Mi Account. Mi Account is support provided by Xiaomi to their Xiaomi Device users. Xiaomi has always focused on the Safety of the users because this Chinese brand is growing tremendously. As you know they’re locking bootloaders of their apparatus due to security issues. Mi account is just another measure by Xiaomi as it comes to Safety of Xiaomi Smartphones.
Basically, Mi account is a safety feature powered by Xiaomi telephone. Xiaomi user may create Mi accounts to secure their apparatus from the third person. Same as Mi accounts offer data storage option and the consumer can sync their valuable information with Mi cloud account.
As most of us know, Xiaomi is the most popular Android phone all over the world. Thus Xiaomi has always concentrated on the safety of their customers. Pre-locked bootloader is your very best example of it. In the starting phase, all of the Xiaomi or Redmi devices come with an unlocked bootloader but now they implemented bootloader locking with the latest Xiaomi phones because of security issue.
The user may create Mi accounts with credentials and can upload or sync their whole data of the device. This Mi accounts is highly rich and progress android security feature for all Xiaomi phone users.
Useful article: Enable Developer options & USB Debugging on Xioami Phones
Steps To Remove Xiaomi Account from your Device:
1. Scroll down & choose Mi Account from the menu.
2. This will show your Mi Account data. Choose”Signal Out” in the bottom to logged this out account from this telephone. It will ask for the Password to log out efficiently.
That’s it! You’ve Removed Xiaomi Account out of your cell phone. You just have to log out of the gadget.
Steps To Delete Mi Account Permanently.
Now, If you want to delete Xiaomi account permanently then you can follow the actions given below. Remember that deleting your Mi Account will delete all your Sync Data using Mi Cloud.
1. First, Go to https://account.xiaomi.com/pass/del
2. On this page, you need to log in with the account that you want to delete. Input your Email/Phone & Password to Sign in.
3. After Login, you will notice popup giving your caution about account deletion.
4. In the next step, Mi should confirm your email address.
5. Input the received Verification Code in the box & Click on”Publish “.
6. Eventually, Press”Delete Account” to delete your Mi Account Permanently.
This was the overall procedure to remove Mi account & Delete Xiaomi accounts permanently from the Xiaomi apparatus within several minutes. Please Share the post with your friends to let them know about this post.