Enter into Fastboot Mode on Xiaomi: To fix some problems encountered in the Android device, the option of Fastboot Mode is given. With this help, the phone’s minor problems can be fixed on its own. Here we are showing how to start and stop Fastboot Mode on Xiaomi Phone. Also, understand its meaning here.
With the help of this mode, the phone can be hard reset. It is very helpful if you forget pattern lock or fingerprint lock. Apart from this, it is also used in updates and recovery. It is also used to restore data, backup, etc.
Steps to Boot into Fastboot Mode on Any Xiaomi Smartphone:
Below are the two ways to boot Any Xiaomi Devices into Fastboot mode. The compatible phones are Xiaomi Mi Mix 3, Mi MIX, Redmi K20 Pro, Poco F2, Mi MIX 2, Mi 8, Mi 5, Redmi Note 7 Pro, Redmi Note 6 Pro, Redmi Note 5 Pro, Redmi Note 4, Redmi Note 3, Redmi 7A, Redmi 6A, Redmi 5A, Redmi 4A, Redmi Go, Redmi Note 5, Redmi Y1, Redmi Y2, Redmi Y3, Redmi 7S, Mi A1, Mi A2, Mi Max, Mi 4i Etc.
How to start Fastboot Mode in Xiaomi Phone Using Hardware Keys
- First of all switch off your phone
- After this, press and hold the sound-reducing button and the power-on button together for a while.
- After this, the buttons can be released when the Fastboot mode screen starts appearing on your phone.
- Now fastboot mode will be turned on the phone, then some such screen will appear.
Boot into Fastboot Mode using ADB Command
This is the alternative method to enter into fastboot mode using ADB Command. You need to give a simple command.
1. Install ADB & Fastboot Driver on your PC/Laptop.
2. Enable USB Debugging on your Xiaomi Phone.
4. Connect your Xiaomi phone to the PC/Laptop.
5. Open Command window from Start menu from your PC or Press right-click while pressing Shift button & from options choose Open Command Window here.
6. In the Command Prompt on your computer, Enter the following command to check your device is connected or not.
7. Now, Type the command given below to boot your Xiaomi phone into fastboot mode.
adb reboot bootloader
Your phone will automatically reboot to bootloader. Now, you are ready to use for further development.
How to get out of Fastboot Mode
Its method is very easy. Just press and hold your power button until the phone turns off. After this, restart the phone. You will get exit from Fastboot Mode.
Below is a Video Tutorial on How to Boot into Fastboot Mode on Any Xiaomi Phone.