Block Calls On Xiaomi Phones: Most of the time during day or night, we don’t want to attend unwanted calls. These days, we get a huge number of spam messages out of sellers (sale, offers, etc). Even though you add some of national DND registry, the spam won’t cease. Setting up call and message blocking is just one ideal way to be certain only those who you would rather contact you (call/SMS) at any given point of time may reach out to you. MIUI 10’s blocklist feature is very potent and may be heavily customized. In this informative article, we show you how to effectively customize block lists. We’ve compiled a few guides for Redmi Smartphones. Head to this page to find the full list of guides. Also, do not overlook our”Recommended Smartphones” record that contains the best smartphones for every budget.
Steps to Block Incoming Calls on MIUI
There are Two methods to Block Incoming Calls on Xiaomi Smartphones.
- Click the phone app from your Xiaomi Phone
- Check out the three dots on the right upside of the screen
- Go to Call Reject
- Press Reject calls from
- Tick Private numbers
- You actually can add numbers here
- First Step to follow on your phone is to go in “Settings > System Apps > Call Settings > Blocklist“.
- Enable Blocklist by sliding the toggle.
- To block any number you want, Click on the Blocked numbers > Click on “Add” & choose from the contacts or enter the contact you wanted to block manually.
Supported Xiaomi Phones:
- Xiaomi Redmi K20 (Mi 9T)
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 7
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 6
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
- Xiaomi Black Shark 2
- Xiaomi Redmi 6A
- Xiaomi Redmi 5A
- Xiaomi Redmi 4A
- Xiaomi Redmi 6
- Xiaomi Redmi 7
- Xiaomi Redmi 7S
- Mi A1
- Mi A2
- Mi Mix
- Mi Mix 2
So, this is the simplest method to block any calls from number you want. Below is a video Tutorial to for this.
- How to Delete Mi Account | Remove Xioami Account Permanently
- How To Enable Developer options & USB Debugging on Xiaomi Phones
- How to Boot Xiaomi Phones into EDL Mode