Xiaomi Redmi Y1 lite was launched in the year 2017. We will discuss how to download and flash a Redmi Y1 Lite.
Download Xiaomi Redmi Y1 Lite Flash files
Download the Flash files from these verified and tested links:
- Xiaomi Flash Tool 20210226.zip (New)
- Mi Flash Tool 20200314.zip (Droidfilehost)
- Mi Flash Tool v20181115.zip (Mediafire)
Now follow the steps:
- First, download the Xiaomi MIUI version you want to install on your Mi Y1 Lite device.
- Power off the device. Now, press the volume button and the power button together to enter the Fastboot mode.
- You will see the Mi bunny fastboot mode photo as soon as you enter the fastboot mode.
- Now connect the Mi Y1 Lite to the PC using a USB cable.
- For further extraction, double-click the downloaded ROM.
- Open the folder where you have extracted the ROM and then copy the path storage on the PC.
- Install the Mi Flash tool on your PC. Download the zip package and then extract it on your PC.
- Now install the flash tool on your PC. After the completion of installation, open MiFlash.exe. Then copy the phone’s path storage and paste the address bar.
- After pasting the address code, refresh it by clicking on the first button. This will allow MiFlash to automatically recognize the phone. Then click on the second button displayed to flash the ROM file to the device.
- The flashing process will start in the device. Now you have to wait until the bar turns into a green color, which means the flash file installation has been a success.
- After this process, the device will automatically reboot. The new version would get installed, and stock firmware will be removed.
How To Flash Redmi Y1 Lite?
To flash your Redmi Y1 Lite devices effectively, follow the steps:
- Download the Xiaomi Redmi Y1 lite flash file from the links provided above.
- After that, connect the phone with a USB cable to your PC. Make sure that the USB driver can recognize the Redmi Y1 lite without any issues.
- Now go to the Device Manager section. You will be getting a Qualcomm HS USB QLoader 9008 port.
- Download and then run the Mi Flash tool.
- Then, place the flash file on the same PC.
- Assign a folder path for the flashing process.
- Now, click on the refresh button and then click on the ‘Flash’ button.
- After waiting for some time, the flashing process will be over on Redmi Y1 lite, and it will reboot. Then the stock firmware would be erased, and the new version will be installed.
So, these are the procedure for Redmi Y1 lite flash. Make sure that when you are doing this process, battery backup should be there, and with that, you can transfer files from your device to any other storage device. After doing the flashing process on Redmi Y1 Lite, you can use the higher version of Android without any software issues.