Xiaomi Redmi 8 Flash File: On this page, you will find the link to download Xiaomi Redmi 8 Firmware Flash Tool on your PC/Laptop. The Firmware file you will get is gonna be in the zip file mode and you will get Xiaomi Redmi 8 Flash File, Xiaomi Redmi 8 Flash Tool, Xiaomi Redmi 8 USB Drivers and a manual on How to flash Xiaomi Redmi 8. So, below is a download file for all your need.
Download Xiaomi Redmi 8 Flash File (Firmware Stock ROM):
- olive_in_global_images_V184.108.40.206.PCNINXM_20200326.0000.00_9.0_in | Miui 11
- olive_global_images_V220.127.116.11.PCNMIXM_20200323.0000.00_9.0_global| Miui 11
- olive_in_global_images_V18.104.22.168.PCNINXM_20200303.0000.00_9.0_in | Miui 11
- olive_in_global_images_V22.214.171.124.PCNINXM_20200120.0000.00_9.0_in | Miui 11 Indian
- olive_global_images_V126.96.36.199.PCNMIXM_20200119.0000.00_9.0_global | Miui 11
- olive_global_images_V188.8.131.52.PCNMIXM_20200108.0000.00_9.0_global | Miui 11
- olive_in_global_images_V184.108.40.206.PCNINXM_20200107.0000.00_9.0_in | Miui 11
- olive_global_images_V220.127.116.11.PCNMIXM_20191219.0000.00_9.0_global Miui 11 Global
- olive_global_images_V18.104.22.168.PCNMIXM_20191127.0000.00_9.0_global | Miui 11 Global
- olive_in_global_images_V22.214.171.124.PCNINXM_20191113.0000.00_9.0_in | Miui 11 Indian
- Xiaomi Flash tool
Below is a video Tutorial on Xiaomi Redmi 8:
How to Flash Xiaomi Redmi 8:
To Download Flash Files for Xiaomi Redmi 8, you have to follow the procedure below.
- Connect Xiaomi mobile (Redmi 8) through the USB cable to PC and unplug the battery.
- Short Test Point and connect the battery.
- Under Device Manager, the port of Qualcomm HS USB QLoader 9008 port will appear.
- Download & run MI Flash Tool on your Xiaomi 5A.
- Place the Flash File on PC/Laptop.
- Now, Assign the Folder path.
- Click on the refresh button & then tap the Flash button.
Related: Xiaomi Redmi 3S Flash File
About Xiaomi Redmi 8:
this smartphone has a 6.01-inch display, with a fingerprint scanner at the bottom of the display. The device has a Snapdragon 845 SoC processor. This two variants are available in 6 GB RAM and 64 GB storage and 8 GB RAM and 12 GB storage. It also has an AI camera of 2x optical zoom support for face scanning.
The company’s latest Redmi 8 smartphone will replace Redmi 7. The new device has a 6.22-inch HD + display. The front of this phone has a water notch display with an 8 megapixel selfie shooter. Talking about the rear camera setup of this phone of Xiaomi , the company has given a dual camera setup in it, whose primary camera sensor is 12 megapixels. With this, the secondary camera sensor in this device is 2-megapixels.
Talking about the processor, the company has given the Octa Core Snapdragon 439 SoC chipset in this device. The company had earlier given the same chipset in Redmi 8A. This smartphone has P2i coating which makes it slash proof. This phone runs on Android 9 based MIUI. In the back of this phone, the company has given fingerprint sensor. Along with this, it has 18W fast charging and USB Type-C port with 5000mAh battery.