Xiaomi Mi A1 Flash File: On this page, you will find the link to download Xiaomi Mi A1 Firmware Flash Tool on your PC/Laptop. The Firmware file you will get is gonna be in the zip file mode and you will get Xiaomi Mi A1 Flash File, Xiaomi Mi A1 Flash Tool, Xiaomi Mi A1 USB Drivers and a manual on How to flash Xiaomi Mi A1. So, below is a download file for all your need.
Download Xiaomi Mi A1 Flash File (Firmware Stock ROM):
- V10.0.12.0.PDHMIXM (Android P)- http://bigota.d.miui.com/V10.0.12.0.PDHMIXM/tissot_images_V10.0.12.0.PDHMIXM_20190812.0000.00_9.0_089486f35f.tgz
- Xiaomi Flash tool
Below is a video Tutorial on Xiaomi Mi A1:
How to Flash Xiaomi Mi A1:
To Download Flash Files for Xiaomi Mi A1, you have to follow the procedure below.
- Connect Xiaomi mobile (Mi A1) through the USB cable to PC and unplug the battery.
- Short Test Point and connect the battery.
- Under Device Manager, the port of Qualcomm HS USB QLoader 9008 port will appear.
- Download & run MI Flash Tool on your Xiaomi 5A.
- Place the Flash File on PC/Laptop.
- Now, Assign the Folder path.
- Click on the refresh button & then tap the Flash button.
About Xiaomi Mi A1:
Mi A1 or Mi A1 is a new Android smartphone launched by Chinese technology company Xiaomi’s Venture Mi. It has been launched in India at a price of Rs 14999. This is the first smartphone of this company to have a dual rear camera setup. It has a 12MP + 12MP Dual Rear Camera. Apart from this, it has a 5MP front camera.
It also has another feature, this is the first smartphone that is based on Google’s Android One project. Because of this it has Google’s reliable software and MI’s robust hardware. This handset with 5.5 inch Full HD Display screen has 4 GB RAM, 64 GB ROM, 3080 mAh Li-polymer Battery and 2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 64 bit Octa Core Processor. It works on Android Nougat 7.1.2 OS. But later on it will also be updated for Android Oreo and Android P.