Mi A2 Flash file helps you to fix any bootloop or IMEI issue, unlock your device, or downgrade or upgrade its version of Android. If you are a Mi user and are considering flashing your Xiaomi Mi A2 flash file to solve any one of these problems, then you are at the right place.
In the following section, we will be discussing how to flash Xiaomi Mi A2. Make sure that the phone is fully charged and device backup has been done before you proceed.
Download Xiaomi Mi A2 (6X) Flash Files
To download the Xiaomi Mi A2(6x) flash files, follow these steps:
- Click on the link given below or go to the official website of Xiaomi to search the flash file of the Xiaomi Mi A2 device.
- Xiaomi Mi A2 flash tool (Mediafire)
- MiFlash20140509 Flash tool
- Xiaomi Mi Flash tool 2018(all versions)
- Download the Xiaomi Mi A2 Stock ROM firmware package on your PC. Then extract it.
- After the extraction, you will be getting firmware flash file, driver, and how to flash manual through which you can do it quickly.
- Download Flash Tool if it is not on your pc.
How to Flash Xiaomi Mi A2?
- Connect the device through a USB cable to the PC and then unplug the battery.
- Test the points properly and then connect the battery to the device.
- In the section of Device Manager, Qualcomm HS USB QLoader 9008 will be showing.
- Download and then run the MI flash tool.
- Place that flash file on the same PC.
- Place the folder path. Then, Open Xiaomi Flash Tool on your PC.
- Once the Flash tool is launched, boot your device to the download mode and then connect the device to the computer.
- Now transfer the Firmware flash file to the flash tool by clicking on the Select button.
- Start the process by clicking on the Flash button.
- Once the flashing process is completed successfully, you will get a message of success at the end.
So, in the above, we had discussed how to flash the Xiaomi Mi A2 successfully. After flashing, the phone will get upgraded to a new android version, and the user can use it. Make sure that every process that has been described must be done properly; otherwise, issues may occur,