Redmi always does something crazy in terms of the smartphone market. The brand has made a reputation by providing us with good and reliable devices that offer some of the best performance, camera, and display in the budget segment of smartphones. So, it is no shock that the Note 10 Pro and the Max variant have created hype among enthusiasts.
In this post, we talk about how you can easily flash Redmi Note 10 Pro firmware
Steps To Flash Redmi Note 10 Pro Firmware
Add your MI account on your smartphone and your PC. Go to your Developer settings and enable OEM unlocking and Mi unlocking status and add your Mi account to the page that pops up. Backup everything.
- Download the latest ADB drivers on your PC and extract the files. Link: https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/official-tool-windows-adb-fastboot-and-drivers-15-seconds-adb-installer-v1-4-3.2588979/
- Install the latest Mi unlock tool on your pc. Link: https://en.miui.com/unlock/download_en.html
- Download the OrangeFox Recovery tool on your pc and extract the files. Link: https://t.me/ROMRecoveryNews/252
Run the .exe file that appears in the folder. A blue window pops up. Type ‘Y’ and hit enter to finish the installation of the drivers. Now boot your smartphone into the fastboot mode by hitting the power button and volume down button for a few seconds and connect your phone to your pc through a USB Type-C port.
Then follow the following steps:
- Open the Mi unlock tool and select your device and select the unlock option. All storage on your device will be wiped.
- Connect your device to your Mi account to activate it and again boot it into the fastboot mode.
- Check the Mi unlock tool and the device will be unlocked now.
- Open the OrangeFox Recovery folder that you’ve extracted.
- Hold shift on the keyboard and right-click on your mouse and select “Open PowerShell window here”.
- The PowerShell window will pop up. Type “fastboot flash recovery recovery.img” into the window and hit enter. The recovery writing process will be finished in a few seconds.
- Hold the volume up and power button together in your device to boot it into the recovery mode. Your device will boot into the OrangeFox Recovery. Go to ‘Format data’ and type yes.
Then go to the ‘Reboot’ option to reboot the system.
- Now copy the OrangeFox .zip file into the internal memory of your device. Refresh your device and open the file on your smartphone.
- Swipe from the bottom arrow in your device to install the files.
- Copy the OS into the internal storage of your device that you want to flash. Refresh your device and open the file.
Select the checkbox for “Reboot after installation” and swipe to install and flash the OS. Disconnect your device from the PC and complete the setup on the device. The flashing process is complete.
Why Flash Redmi Note 10 Pro Firmware?
The most common reason to flash a smartphone is so that a phone locked on one cellular network can be used on other cellular networks. A device can also be flashed just to change the OS.