The flash file of Poco M3 allows your device to get upgraded or downgraded and re-install your firmware. This flash will also support your device if you have any device related issue in software, bootloop, or IMEI. Firmware is available in XML format and flashable by tools of mi flash. Poco M3 is capable of running to android 10, which is powered by a high rate of processor that is QC
Some important consideration:
- You need to make sure that you have a backup of your personal data.
- As data will get erased and all your personal information will be gone.
- Make sure that the battery of your phone is charged to reduce the risk of accidents and shut down.
Download Links of Poco M3 flash file:
Download the latest Poco M3 flash file to rectify the issue of the hang and bricked situation.
How to Install Poco M3 flash file
- First of all, you are required to install a USB drive on your computer. Download the flash file of Poco M3 and extract it by installing it.
- Click the button of refresh and then run the MIR flash. Locate the extracted folder of fastboot ROM and select it.
- Reboot your device and then load to bootloader, and after that, you can connect your device with the desktop.
- Click the button of start and wait until you get succeeded in the possess. After the success, switch on again the device and disconnect with it. Congrats! You’ve done it successfully.