We should note that Redmi Note 8 Pro (begonia) turned out to be quite unusual. On the one hand, it has fantastic features. On the other hand, there are some dubious design decisions and excessive heat issues. Thankfully this device turned out quite popular in the market.
Google’s Android operating system is truly customizable and easy for developers and users to use. Thanks to its Linux platform and open-source nature, anyone can create a custom ROM with the kernel source. This tutorial is about how to flash the Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro(Begonia) Firmware.
Most Xiaomi devices, including both the Mi Series and the Redmi series, run on MIUI ROM. It is pretty stable and smoother provided by the company which offers so many features. Xiaomi has not implemented frequent software updates or major versions of Android on its devices. However, MIUI developers and beta users allow you to include the most valuable features without providing the latest Android updates.
In this article, we have collected MIUI files to flash Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro (Begonia) Firmware for your convenience and update them as soon as the new version is released.
Download Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro (begonia) Stable Fastboot ROM Firmware
Download the different versions of the Flash files from the links given below, which are both verified as well as tested:
- MediaFire Global RepairMyMobile_begonia_V184.108.40.206.PGGMIXM.tgz/file download
- Europe V220.127.116.11.QGGEUXM | MIUI 12 download
- Europe V18.104.22.168.QGGEUXM | MIUI 11 download
- Europe V10.4.5.0.PYGEUM | MIUI 10 download
- Indonesia V22.214.171.124.QGGIDXM | MIUI 12 download
- Indonesia V126.96.36.199.QGGIDXM | MIUI 11 download
- Russia V188.8.131.52.QGGRUXM | MIUI 12 download
- Russia V184.108.40.206.QGGRUXM | MIUI 11 download
- Russia V10.4.3.0.PGGRUXM | MIUI 10 download
- India V220.127.116.11.QGGINXM | MIUI 12 download
- India V18.104.22.168.PGGINXM | MIUI 11 download
- India V10.4.3.0.PGGINXM | MIUI 10 download
- China V22.214.171.124.QGGCNXM | MIUI 12 download
- China V126.96.36.199.PGGCNXM | MIUI 11 download
- China V10.4.10.0.PGGCNXM | MIUI 10 download
Download Xiaomi firmware updater: DriverAutoInstaller_EXE.zip
How to Flash Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro (begonia)
Redmi Note 8 Pro (begonia) is a suitable price mid-range device equipped with a flawless display, high-resolution camera and a pop-up selfie. Here is a handy tutorial on the simplest method to flash your device using MIUI firmware software. It is pretty easy to use, and the update process will only take half an hour.
- Download the required ROM version in the .tgz file and the XiaoMiTool V2 tool mode from the official source.
- Connect your phone to PC and reboot into Stock Recovery.
- In Recovery, select the third option (Mi), launch XiaoMiTool V2 firmware mode on your PC and log in to “My Account” with your credentials.
- If you need to change the region, select Global and follow the additional instructions. Or just click on the above-mentioned download link.
- Now select the MIUI ROM firmware from the available list or browse for the previously downloaded file.
- Wait for the flashing process to finish.
Once the installation is complete, your phone will automatically restart and ask you to log into your accounts.
Make sure you log into your Mi account before taking any other action. Be careful. If you are already using MIUI 11 ROM on your device, do not follow this guide as this may lock the device.