Now you can Download MIUI 10 stable ROM for Many supported Xiaomi Devices. The MIUI 10 ROM Download is available to all Xiaomi Smartphones(Mi 5, Mi 6, Mi 7 and Mi Mix 2S, Redmi Note 5 Pro, Redmi Note 6 Pro, Redmi Note 7 Pro and Redmi Note 5). Additional Xiaomi/Redmi apparatus will receive the update soon. The new MIUI 10 features a UI redesign, fresh updates, and AI Portrait. MIUI 10 China Developer ROM for all supported Devices is currently available and the user can flavor of MIUI 10. Follow the below guide to Download MIUI 10 Update for many Xiaomi Devices and upgrade it manually.
MIUI 10 Download From Here:
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 (MediaTek variant) MIUI Download
- MIUI 10.1.1 (stable) – Download Complete ROM | Fastboot update ROM
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X (Snapdragon variant) MIUI Download
- MIUI 10.2.3 (stable) – Download Complete ROM
Xiaomi Redmi 5A MIUI Download
- MIUI 10.1.2 (stable) – Download Complete ROM
Xiaomi Redmi 6A MIUI Download
- MIUI 10.2.6 (stable) – Download Complete ROM
Redmi Note 7/Pro MIUI Download
- MIUI 10.2.8 (stable) – Download Complete ROM
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro/Redmi Note 5 Global MIUI Download
- MIUI 10.2.1 (stable) – Download Complete ROM
Redmi Note 7/Pro MIUI Download
- MIUI 10.2.8 (stable) – Download Complete ROM
Xiaomi Redmi 5 MIUI Download
- MIUI 10.1.3 (stable) – Download Complete ROM
Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus/Indian Redmi Note 5
- MIUI 10.0.4 (stable) – Download Complete ROM
How to Install MIUI 10 ROM on Xiaomi Devices
How to Install MIUI 10 Recovery ROM:
1) First, make sure your device running on the newest MIUI 9 Version.
2) Download MIUI 10 Recovery ROM and store it on your device.
3) Now launch the ‘Updater’ program on your device.
4) Click the three-dot menu (‘…’ icon) at the top-right corner, and select the choose update package’.
5) Done. Your device will reboot on the latest version.
How to Install MIUI 10 Fastboot ROM:
1) First, Download Mi Flash Tool, extract it and install it on your PC.
2) Currently, download MIUI 10 Fastboot ROM on your device.
3) Now boot your device into Fastboot mode by pressing ‘Volume Down + Power’ button.
5) Now extract the Fastboot ROM and then copy its path on the PC.
6) Open MI Flash Tool and Paste the address bar of the ROM file folder path copied from over.
7) First, click on the refresh’ button (It will automatically recognize your device) and then click the ‘Flash’ button to flash MIUI 10 ROM onto Xiaomi Devices.
8) Wait for some time to complete the process.
9) Done. Your device will boot on the newest version.
MIUI 10 Features:
1. AI Portraits
The MIUI 10 has got support to take applications powered bokeh shots from the front and back cameras. The feature will probably be powered by AI, which is to say it will get much better as you use it. The AI portraits will probably work for both single and dual camera phones.
2. Optimized for speed
This year, Xiaomi relies heavily on AI to speed up things. Xiaomi asserts to have considerably reduced Program load time utilizing predictive AI that comprehends user behavior. The interface also has lick cartoons, instinctive sidebars, and gestures for simpler operation.
3. AI Voice Assistant [China Only]
MIUI 10 will even integrate Xiaomi’s own personal assistant. This feature is however exclusive to China. The AI assistant may provide you traffic updates, check your program, read your messages, and also help you in similar manners.
4. New Recent Programs Menu
Xiaomi has also enhanced Recent programs pane and optimized it to include more info on the single display. The new vertical Recent programs window on MIUI 10 makes better use of those tall 18:9 screens and the hitherto unused area at top and bottom. You can also swipe apps you want to kill and long press on the floating program windows for more options.
5. Support for Bezel-less telephones
Xiaomi’s software has become better equipped to deliver a more immersive experience, especially on bezel-less screens. Xiaomi can also be adding gesture navigation, provision to make the most of screen space, and making it easier for you to run your telephone using one hand.
6. Better control for Mi Ecosystem devices
The MIUI 10 can make it easier for users to command Mi ecosystem devices. Now you can control smart house products with only a single tap. The wise product that’s ready to pair will pop up on your phone display.
7. Using the MIUI 10 you can scan QR codes of different programs straight from the camera program. Consequently, if you need to make a Paytm payment, then you may just open the camera app to scan the QR code. When the QR code is scanned, you’ll be redirected to the Paytm Payment page where you can complete the payment. Xiaomi will add other apps and services as well.
8. New nature-inspired notification sound
Xiaomi has also added quite a few nature-inspired audio clips to MIUI 10. As an example, you may use the sound of water droplets for notifications. And as every dripping drop makes a distinct sound when it drops in water, you will hear something different with each incoming notification.
In addition, you add white sounds like a forest, river, etc. into the timer app.
9. New fast menus in Messages
Remember the unique and detailed IRCTC card that shows up in messages together with MIUI 9 if you get an IRCTC message? Xiaomi is now extending the same to 100 other apps and services. Xiaomi will also identify which support is sending you messages and eliminate the reply button where it doesn’t make sense.
10. Redesigned rapid settings and notifications color
The slide-down telling menu on MIUI 10 also comprises intriguing visual alterations. You will see a white background and colored icons on the telling color — much moved from Android P. Aside from that, Xiaomi also included a fast reply for notifications.
11. MIUI Lab
MIUI Lab, which surfaced this past year, is Xiaomi’s attempt to give its users an early taste of its upcoming features. This year, together with MIUI 10, new alternatives are added to the MIUI Laboratory.
It features Taplus that can trigger certain tasks by long-pressing items, car style to allow you to perform tasks using your voice commands, along with an AI-powered”super-resolution” attribute to enhance the quality of pictures.
12. Autofill service
The MIUI 10 ropes at the Autofill feature as well. As the name implies it can automatically fill usernames and passwords across different programs and solutions. So next time you need to log-in to some ceremony, you can certainly do it with just a single tap.
13. Android P-inspired Volume controllers
It even added media volume controllers into the volume rockers by default, and you’ll be able to tap the silent button to change between ringing manners.
Moreover, tapping on the 3 dots below the bell icon will take you the option of full volume controls to set the media, ring, and alarm volume levels or trigger a time-based DND style at the same time.
14. Picture-in-Picture Mode
Picture-in-picture (PiP) is a useful feature on any phone. It adds a floating window in addition to another app just so you do not need to shut a particular program so as to get a fresh one momentarily. The attribute debuted with Android Oreo and Xiaomi has added it to its custom UI using MIUI 10.
15. MI Browser gets progressive Web Apps support
The MIUI 10 will also add support for innovative web apps that permit you to use web pages such as apps for supported services. With progressive programs, you can avail of the app-like interface without downloading different programs.
Related MIUI Versions
- Download Mi Account Unlock Tool | How to Use Unlock Tool
- Download Xiaomi Mi Firmware Flash Tool
- Download Mi PC Suite For Windows XP/7/8/10
note 7s can downgrade?
Downgrade will have any problems
When miui 11 for mi a3 will come
Where is rom for redmi note 8?
Sir..we will update it. Thanks for your patients.