The Redmi Note 5 is the successor to the Redmi Note 4, which was released in 2015. With a fullHD+ resolution and Corning Gorilla Glass for protection, it has a 5.99-inch 18:9 display with fullHD+ resolution. In addition to a Snapdragon 625 engine and 4GB of RAM, the Note 5 boasts an internal storage capacity of up to 64GB.
It is a dual-SIM handset with a hybrid dual-SIM tray on the inside. You have the option of using two Nano-SIMs or a single Nano-SIM in conjunction with a microSD card. Android 7.1.2 Nougat powers the phone with Xiaomi’s own MIUI 9 skin on top of the operating system.
However, it does not come with a rapid charger, despite its non-removable 4000mAh battery and enables quick charging. On the back of the phone is a 12-megapixel camera, while the front has a 5-megapixel camera with a selfie light.
Download GCAM For Redmi Note 5
How To Install GCAM On Redmi Note 5?
- Check to see that your bootloader is not locked.
- Make sure that the Camera2 API is enabled on your device.
- Download the Gcam APK download from the URL provided above and install it on your smartphone.
- Launch the File Manager application.
- Navigate to the Downloads folder and locate the.apk file that you have just downloaded.
- Installing it is as simple as tapping on it. In some cases, if you haven’t done so before, you may need to permit installation from unknown sources.
- Open the app and have a good time!