Are you using a Xiaomi smartphone or tablet? If so, are you looking for an easy way to flash the firmware on your device? If yes is the answer, then you should download Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool from here and use it for flashing the firmware. With the support of all Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool, you can flash Fastboot documents on any Xiaomi smartphone or tablet.
Within this informative article, we will discuss What’s Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool? What’s the utilization of this tool? The way to utilize this tool & Download the Mi Flash instrument through Direct download links. This Flash tool is compatible with all Xiaomi devices namely Redmi Note 5 Guru, Redmi Note 4, Redmi 4, Mi 5, Mi 6, Mi Mix 2, Mi Max two, Redmi Y1, and other running on MIUI.
Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool is an application that allows to you flashing Stock firmware in your Xiaomi Mobile devices. It is a potent instrument for all Xiaomi Android devices, however, you can use this tool when your telephone USB driver is installed on your computer.
What is Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool?
Xiaomi Mi Flash Tools is an application to make Connection or Bridge between Android smartphones and PC. And by this link, you may easily be flashing Stock ROM on most of Xiaomi devices.
Mi Flash is a tool developed by Xiaomi developers to flash Stock Firmware/ROMs on Xiaomi devices. This stock firmware is included Fastboot Documents which could be flashed by means of this tool in fastboot mode or EDL Mode only.
Features of Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool:
1) Easy Installer: Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool comes as a simple installer (.exe or .msi). Just by click on the .exe or .msi file, you can install this tool on your PC. ADB Tool, Mi Tool, and drivers are all contained in this tool’s installer package.
2) In-built USB Driver: The Xiaomi Mi Flash tool comes with Microsoft RNDIS and MTP, Qualcomm USB Serial and Google ADB drivers. Therefore, after installing this application, you don’t have to install USB drivers individually.
3) Three Flashing Options: Unlike other flashing tools, Xiaomi Mi Flash comes with three flashing options i.e., “Flash All Except Data & Storage”, “Flash All Except Storage” and”Flash All”. It’s possible for you to flash firmware in your Xiaomi device working with all of these three approaches but we advise you to utilize the “Flash All Except Storage” alternative.
Things To Note Down:
- Please be aware that this tool supports just Qualcomm Devices.
- Before installing this version, please uninstall the older version of the Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool.
- The tool is encouraging devices over Xiaomi Mi 3 only.
- Mi Flash tool is presently supporting both 32 Bit & 64 Bit Versions of Windows 7/8/10.
- Xiaomi has repaired many Bugs.
- You should have to Unlock Bootloader so as to flash fastboot files.
Download Mi Flash Tool For Windows 7/8/10:
|File Name:||Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool 20170425|
|Last Update:||28 April 2017|
|Supported OS:||Windows 7/8/8.1/10|
Download Mi Flash Tool All Version List (Previous Versions)
|Xiaomi Flash Tool (Version)||Download Here|
|Mi Flash Tool v4.5.9||Download|
|Mi Flash Tool v5.6.1||Download|
|Mi Flash Tool v5.6.1||Download|
|Mi Flash Tool v5.10.28||Download|
|Mi Flash Tool v6.4.1||Download|
|Mi Flash Tool v6.8.30||Download|
|Mi Flash Tool v6.12.22||Download|
How To Install Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool In Your Computer
Below are the simple steps to Install this program on your Windows PC. This application now supports both the 32 Bit & 64 Bit Version Windows OS.
1. Download Mi Flash application from the above download links first. Open the folder in which you’ve downloaded or placed this tool.
Now, Extract the Downloaded zip file on your Windows PC. Make sure that you have uninstalled any preceding version of the Mi Flash Tool.
2. Run MiFlashSetup.msi document from the extracted folder this will start installation on your windows.
3. Perhaps Depends upon your own Windows Setting, You’ll Get a Security Warning. Do not be concerned about it! Only press the Run button to Continue.
4. On the very first screen Choose the Next option.
5. On the next screen, Installer will automatically choose Installation Folder. Just press Next button to continue the setup process.
5. Pick Next to Confirm installation.
6. Please wait till it completes the installation of this tool in your Windows OS. You will see the installation is finished successfully.
That’s it! We’ve set up the Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool on your own Windows PC. At this time you’re all set to flash Xiaomi Stock Firmware/ROMs in your mobiles.
How to use Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool:
Installing Fastboot ROM Using this application is quite straightforward. Just stick to along with the below steps to make it happen. Be certain that you have installed the Mi Flash tool on your Windows PC.
1. Download Stock Firmware(Fastboot ROM) of your Xiaomi device with that page.
2. Extract the downloaded firmware on your computer.
3. Also, ensure you have installed Xiaomi USB Driver on your PC. If you did not then please put in them from this connection.
4. To perform this Turn off your Xiaomi Phone. Now, Press Power On button + Volume Down button for several seconds until it boot into Fastboot Mode.
5. After booting into Fastboot Mode you may see the next screen with Mi Bunny.
6. Connect your device to pc using Micro USB Cable. Windows will automatically set up the necessary USB Drivers.
7.Now, Open Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool from the Desktop or Start Menu.
8. In the screen Choose the unzipped Fastboot ROM folder.
9. Press the “Refresh” button to check whether your device is connected or not. If it shows the device then you are ready to go further.
10. Now, From the bottom choose one any alternative from them. To understand there function refers to above. I’ve clarified the function of each of the commands.
11. As soon as the flashing procedure completes you’ll get a Success message on Flash application display.
This was the simplest Guide to Use the Xiaomi Mi Flash instrument to flash Fastboot ROMs on MIUI Devices working on the Snapdragon processor. You can check out the Video guide for more info & can follow instructions stepwise.
Video Guide on How to Use Xiaomi Flash Tool?
Here is the video guide whereby you can install a new brand new MIUI Fastboot ROM through fastboot manner or using EDL Mode.
The approach is very simple you do not need to be Professional because of this. Additionally, you can comment down below in the event that you are getting any kind of mistake while using this instrument.
Supported Devices List:
- Redmi 8A Pro
- Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite
- Redmi K30 Pro Zoom Edition
- Redmi Note 9S
- Redmi K30 Pro
- Redmi Note 9 Pro Max
- Redmi Note 9 Pro
- Redmi 8A Dual
- Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro
- Xiaomi Mi 10
- Redmi K30 5G
- Redmi K30
- Xiaomi Mi CC9 Pro Premium Edition
- Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Pro
- Xiaomi Mi Note 10
- Xiaomi Mi CC9 Pro
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 8T
- Redmi 8
- Xiaomi Mi Mix Alpha
- Xiaomi Mi 9 Pro 5G
- Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro Premium Edition
- Redmi 8A
- Xiaomi Mi 9 Lite
- Redmi Note 8 Pro
- Redmi Note 8
- Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro
- Xiaomi Mi CC9 Meitu Custom Edition
- Xiaomi Mi CC9e
- Xiaomi Mi CC9
- Xiaomi Mi A3
- Mi 9T
- Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro
- Redmi 7A
- Redmi Note 7S
- Xiaomi Redmi K20
- Xiaomi Redmi Y3
- Xiaomi Redmi 7
- Mi Mix 3 5G
- Xiaomi Mi 9 SE
- Xiaomi Mi 9 Transparent Edition
- Redmi Note 7 Pro
- Xiaomi Mi 9
- Redmi Note 7
- Redmi Go
- Xiaomi Mi Play
- Mi Mix 3
- Xiaomi Mi 8 Screen Fingerprint Edition
- Xiaomi Mi 8 Youth Edition
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro
- Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro
- Xiaomi Qin1s
- Xiaomi Qin1
- Mi Max 3
- Mi A2 Lite
- Xiaomi Mi A2
- Xiaomi Redmi 6A
- Xiaomi Redmi Y2
- Redmi 6
- Mi 8 SE
- Mi 8 Explorer Edition
- Mi 8
- Xiaomi Redmi S2
- Xiaomi Mi 6X
- Xiaomi Mi MIX 2S
- Redmi Note 5 Pro
- Redmi Note 5
- Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus
- Redmi 5
- Redmi Y1
- Redmi Y1 Lite
- Redmi 5A
- Xiaomi Mi Note 3
- Xiaomi Mi MIX 2 Special Edition
- Xiaomi Mi MIX 2
- Mi A1
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A
- Xiaomi Mi 5X
- Xiaomi Mi Max 2
- Xiaomi Mi 6 Plus
- Xiaomi Mi 6
- Xiaomi Redmi 4X
- Xiaomi Mi 5c
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X
- Xiaomi Redmi 4A
- Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime
- Xiaomi Redmi 4
- Xiaomi Mi MIX
- Xiaomi Mi Note 2
- Xiaomi Mi 5s Plus
- Xiaomi Mi 5s
- Xiaomi Redmi 3S Plus
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
- Xiaomi Redmi 3S Prime
- Xiaomi Redmi Pro
- Xiaomi Mi Max Prime
- Xiaomi Redmi 3X
- Xiaomi Redmi 3S
- Xiaomi Mi Max
- Xiaomi Mi 5
- Xiaomi Mi 4S
- Xiaomi Redmi 3
- Xiaomi Redmi Note Prime
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 3
- Xiaomi Mi 4c
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 2
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Prime
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Prime
- Xiaomi Mi 4i
- Xiaomi Redmi 2A
- Xiaomi Mi Note Natural Bamboo Edition
- Xiaomi Mi Note Pro
- Xiaomi Mi Note
- Xiaomi Redmi 2
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G
- Xiaomi Mi 4
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S
- Xiaomi Redmi Note
- Xiaomi Mi 3
- Xiaomi Hongmi Red Rice
- Xiaomi MI2A
- Xiaomi MI2S
- Xiaomi MI-1s
- Xiaomi MI-2
- Redmi Note 9
- Xiaomi Mi 9X
- Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite
- Mi Note 5
Here are FAQ people are looking for:
- How to login mi flash tool
- How to setup mi flash tool
- How to fix mi flash tool error
- How to flash MIUI Fastboot ROM without mi flash tool
- How to install mi flash tool on pc
I hope you receive your desirable Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool version. You can easily install it and flash your ROM and habit retrieval. However, most of the devices do.
If feel any issue in this guide then please use the comment box. Due to all.
Download Xiaomi Mi Firmware Flash Tool (Latest Version) | June 2020
Download Mi Firmware Flash Tool latest version to flash MIUI Fastboot ROM on Xiaomi Smartphones. The xiaomi flash tool is made to flash stock firmware in your xiaomi device
Price Currency: INR
Operating System: Windows
Application Category: DeveloperApplication