Xiaomi has finally released its latest flagship smartphone, the Mi 11, which also comes with the support of Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 730 processor, which is better than the Snapdragon 855 processor that supports the Poco F2. This blog will take a look at the full specifications of the phone, along with tips on how to download the various versions of MIUI ROM for the Xiaomi Mi 11 for your smartphone.
Download Xiaomi Mi 11 (venus) Firmware (Flash File)
- Battery charge: Charge your device to at least 60%
- Correct firmware file: You need to download a suitable firmware file for your device’s model.
- Xiaomi Flash Tool: Download the Xiaomi devices flash tool from https://xiaomiflashtool.com/
ADB Driver – https://dl.google.com/android/repository/usb_driver_r13-windows.zip
Qualcomm driver – https://gsmusbdriver.com/wp-content/uploads/Qualcomm_USB_Driver_v1.0.zip
Steps To Download Xiaomi 11 (venus) firmware
Step 1:- Download the flash file from the above links and extract the zip files on your computer.
Step 2:- On your PC, install the given USB Driver and Xiaomi Flash Tool; if you have already done so, go to the following step.
Step 3:- Now, to boot into the fastboot mode, turn off your phone and press the volume down and power button together for some time.
Step 4:- Connect your Xiaomi 11 smartphone to your PC using a USB cable.
Step 5:- Go to the Xiaomi Flash Tool and open it.
Step 6:- Select the extracted Firmware Folder using the Select Button.
Step 7:- To recognize your Xiaomi smartphone, use the Refresh button.
Step 8:- To begin the flashing process, click the Flash button.
Step 9:- Please be patient, as the flashing procedure will most likely take some time, and your device may reboot a few times.
Step 10:- When the flashing procedure is over, the Success Notification will appear in the Xiaomi Flash Tool.
[Download] Latest MIUI Roms For Xiaomi Mi 11
Here is a list of MIUI ROM download links:-
Global Stable ROM For Xiaomi Mi 11
Download MIUI 188.8.131.52 Android Global Stable ROM
Download MIUI 184.108.40.206 Android Global Stable ROM
Download MIUI 220.127.116.11 Android Global Stable ROM
Download MIUI 18.104.22.168 Android Global Stable ROM
Download MIUI 22.214.171.124 Android Global Stable ROM
China Stable Android ROM For Xiaomi Mi 11
Download MIUI 126.96.36.199 China ROM Android 11
Download MIUI 188.8.131.52 China ROM Android 11
Advantages Of Installing Custom ROM On The Mi 11 Phone
Here are some of the most compelling reasons to flash a custom ROM on your Mi 11:
- After you install a custom ROM, you will be able to utilize a different user interface display. For example:- If you install a Pixel ROM, then you will be able to get a pixel experience on your device.
- There are many exclusive features available on custom ROMs such as 180-degree screen rotation, custom boot animation.
- Additionally, your phone will get regular upgrades as developers strive to enhance the present version.
- You may also upgrade to the most recent Android version before the official release from the phone manufacturer.
- The performance of the phone also gets better.
Disadvantages Of Installing Custom ROM On The Mi 11 Phone
- If you want to install a custom ROM on your smartphone and anything goes wrong, the manufacturer will not be held liable.
- Your warranty will be null and void when you install a custom ROM.
- If you install a non-optimized Custom ROM on the Mi 11 device, then it slows down your device.