The Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro 5G smartphone has a 6.67-inch touchscreen display with a 1080×2400 pixel resolution and a 20:9 aspect ratio. An octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 CPU powers the Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro 5G. The Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro 5G is powered by a 5000mAh non-removable battery and runs Android 10. Fast charging is also supported by the Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro 5G.
Xiaomi Mi 10T/Mi 10T Pro TWRP Download
Here are the download links for TWRP:-
Twrp 3.4.0_0 – https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=10763459528675579105
Twrp 3.4.0_10 – https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=10763459528675599260
Twrp 3.4.0_1 – https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=10763459528675580147
Twrp 3.4.0_2 – https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=10763459528675587927
Twrp 3.4.0_3 – https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=10763459528675588641
Twrp 3.4.0_10_beta – https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=17248734326145709156
[RECOVERY][UNOFFICIAL][3.5.0][apollo]TWRP for Mi 10T/Mi 10T Pro/Redmi K30S Ultra – https://mega.nz/file/FFoAyL5S#S1NdCsl2iwfq4ady3TOuQRhN3FXdbCdy608GEENUn1g
How To Install TWRP Recovery On Xiaomi Mi 10T/Mi 10T Pro (Apollo)?
- Only the Xiaomi Mi 10T/Mi 10T Pro (apollo) model is supported by the file and tutorial.
- The bootloader of the Xiaomi Mi 10T/Mi 10T Pro should be unlocked.
- This procedure requires the use of a computer or laptop as well as a USB cable.
- Make a complete backup of your device’s data.
- Charge your device’s battery to at least 70%.
- SuperSU Zip – SuperSU is a tool that allows you to root your computer. Link – https://download.chainfire.eu/696/supersu/
- Magisk Zip – For rooting with Magisk. Link – https://magiskapp.com/zip/
- Install ADB and Fastboot on your PC after downloading them.
Method: ADB and Fastboot Tool
Follow the installation instructions when you’ve downloaded all of the necessary files, drivers, and tools:-
- To begin, turn on your device’s Developer Options and USB Debugging mode.
- To activate Developer options mode, go to Settings > System > About phone> then touch on the Build Number seven times.
- To enable USB debugging, go to the Developer settings in the Settings menu and flick on the toggle.
- Then, on your PC, access the ADB & Fastboot folder. Then, while holding down the Shift key, right-click to launch the command window adb command prompt
- To enter Fastboot mode, turn off your smartphone and press and hold the Volume Up + Power buttons together for a few seconds.
- Connect your device to your PC via a USB cord, then type the following command into the command window and press Enter: adb bootloader reboot
- Your device is now successfully linked as a fastboot device.
- To see whether the fastboot device is attached, type the following command and click enter: fastboot devices
- To install TWRP Recovery on your phone, write and hit enter the following command: fastboot flash recovery twrpname.img
- You may use the command fastboot boot twrpname.img to reboot the device
Advantages Of TWRP Recovery Flash In Mi 10T Pro 5G
- It’s simple to flash a custom ROM.
- Rooting an Android smartphone is simple.
- You may make a backup of your phone’s Stock Rom.
- Your phone can be overclocked.
Disadvantages Of TWRP Recovery Flash In Mi 10T Pro 5G
- The warranty on your phone will expire after installing TWRP Recovery.
- Your phone might be bricked if you make a mistake when flashing TWRP Recovery.
- When you install TWRP Recovery on your phone, the OTA update will cease arriving at the same time.
- All of your phone’s data will be erased after installing TWRP recovery.
How To Root Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro With Magisk ?
- Before moving on to the following stage, make sure you have the latest version of ‘Magisk. zip,’ which will provide you root access on your Xiaomi Mi 10t Pro. Link – https://magiskapp.com/zip/
- Then, to enter ‘TWRP Recovery Mode,’ press and hold the ‘Volume Down + Power Button’ buttons simultaneously (at the same time) until the boot animation displays on the screen.
- After that, press on ‘Install,’ then locate the ‘Magisk. zip’ file, pick the downloaded file (magisk.zip), and tap on ‘Swipe to Confirm Flash.’
- The installation procedure would take a few seconds to finish. Touch on ‘Reboot’ after the flashing procedure is completed.
- That’s it, you’ve successfully rooted your Xiaomi Mi 10t Pro.
How To Root Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro With SuperSu?
Here are the steps for the rooting process via Supersu:-
- Download the most recent version of the ‘SuperSU. zip’, which is necessary to root your Xiaomi Mi 10t Pro. Link – https://download.chainfire.eu/696/supersu/
- Boot the device into ‘TWRP Recovery Mode by pressing and holding the ‘Volume Down + Power Button’ buttons simultaneously until the boot animation appears on the screen.
- Press on ‘Install,’ scroll to the ‘SuperSU. zip’ file, pick the file supersu.zip, and tap on ‘Swipe to Confirm Flash.’
- The installation procedure would take a few seconds to finish. Touch on ‘Reboot’ after the flashing process is completed.
- You’ve successfully rooted your Xiaomi Mi 10t Pro.
Hope you liked this article on downloading and installing Mi 10T Pro (Apollo) TWRP.